Re: Next Generation Fronthaul Interface (NGFI) Workshop - RESPONSE REQUIRED

Dear Glen and all,

Many thanks to Glen for the notification.

Just to add one comment:
There is only limited number of seats reserved for 1904 WG (and for every invited company as well). Please do notify both Glen and me of your interest of attendance as early as possible, plus the following information:

1, name;
2, company name;
3, your title.

Thanks and regards,

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Beijing.

Cheers,

Jinri
·¢¼þÈË: Glen Kramer <gkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
ÈÕÆÚ: Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 7:41 AM
ÖÁ: "STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-1904-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "STDS-1904-3-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-1904-3-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ö÷Ìâ: Next Generation Fronthaul Interface (NGFI) Workshop - RESPONSE REQUIRED

Dear Colleagues,

As it was announced previously, the next day after our June meeting in Bejing, China Mobile is hosting the Next Generation Fronthaul Interface (NGFI) Workshop. The attached slides outline the technical challenges to be discussed at the workshop.

Invited to this workshop are multiple vendors and major Asian operators, including DoCoMo, KDDI, Softbank, KT, SKT, China Unicom, China Telecom.

Note that the workshop is by invitation only. To ensure that enough space is reserved for the 1904 participants, please let me know if you would like to attend this workshop.

Thank you,

Glen