[1904-ANWG] REMINDER: IEEE 1904.2 Consensus Building Call

Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that a consensus building call for IEEE 1904.2 will be held Thursday, 13 August at 7pm ET.

So far, I have received only one contributions for the call.

I will continue to accept contributions until the call begins. Topics of interest are:

  1. L2 Encapsulation
  2. Define UMT Statistics and What are the Statistics of Interest
  3. Any other topic of interest to UMT

If you wish to present a topic week, please reply to this email with the subject and amount of time you need.