Re: [1904-ANWG] IEEE 1904.2 Meeting schedule

No wonder for the confusion… I can’t even read my own calendar correctly…

The currently schedules meetings are:

8 Oct – IEEE 1904.2 Consensus Call

20-22 Oct – IEEE 1904 Working Group Meeting

I anticipate the next meetings to be:

5 November – IEEE 1904.2 Consensus Call

19 November – IEEE 1904.2 Task Force Meeting