From: 'IEEE 1904 WG meeting host' via p1904 <p1904@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 11:41 AM
To: p1904@xxxxxxxx
Subject: (Forward to others) Webex meeting invitation: IEEE 1904 Access Networks Working Group December 2020 meeting

You can forward this invitation to others.

IEEE 1904 WG meeting host invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Meeting number (access code): 179 834 6384

Meeting password: ANWG_Dec20

Occurs every day effective Wednesday, December 16, 2020 until Thursday, December 17, 2020 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

4:00 pm  |  (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs

Join meeting

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)

+1-646-992-2010,,1798346384## United States Toll (New York City)

+1-213-306-3065,,1798346384## United States Toll (Los Angeles)

Join by phone

+1-646-992-2010 United States Toll (New York City)

+1-213-306-3065 United States Toll (Los Angeles)

Global call-in numbers

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

--

This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, protected by privacy laws, or otherwise restricted from disclosure to anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, distributing, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail to the sender, delete it from your computer, and destroy any printed copy of it.