Re: [1904-ANWG] 1904.2-2021 Approval Notification

There’s little I can add to Glen’s comments. Thank you all for making this a success.

—kan—

On Jun 17, 2021, at 6:18 PM, Glen Kramer <000006d1020766de-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear working group members,

I would like to congratulate all with the approval of the IEEE 1904.2-2021 standard. This project had a complicated history, shifting objectives, and at several earlier stages it had a very uncertain future.   Thank you all for working hard to clean up what we had, fill the missing gaps, and ultimately bring the project to successful completion.  Many thanks to Kevin for stepping up to lead the task force, and of course to Marek, for impeccable quality of the draft.

Upon the publication of the draft, all WG members will be given a complimentary copy of the document.

Sincerely,
Glen