[1904-ANWG] Meeting agenda is posted

Dear Colleagues,

The meeting agenda for tomorrowâ??s call is posted here:

https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2021/06/anwg_2106_agenda.pdf

While we only have 6 comments so far, some of the supplemental files are large and we may get into prolonged discussions. So, the agenda stretches to both Tuesday and Wednesday. Of course, if we donâ??t need all that time, we will adjourn when the agenda is exhausted.

The comments submitted against 1904.4 D0.3 are posted at https://www.ieee1904.org/4/meeting_archive/2021/06/tf4_mtg_files.shtml.

Please, let me know if there is any feedback regarding the draft agenda.

Glen