[1904-ANWG] August WG meeting agenda is posted

Dear WG members,

The agenda for the tomorrow's meeting is posted at
https://www.ieee1904.org/meeting_archive/2021/08/anwg_2108_agenda.pdf

We only have the comment resolution on the agenda. So far, we have only 26
comments to discuss, but some of the comments a quite extensive. The
proposed meeting schedule covers two days, but we may adjourn earlier if
we resolve the comments faster.

If you have a comment that you have not submitted yet, please do so ASAP.

Looking forward to talking to everyone tomorrow.

Glen