RE: Radio over Ethernet draft PAR for the IEEE 1904 pre-review & discussion

I'll compose a new revision early tomorrow (it is getting late here..) based on the comments so far. We can have another round of beating on it then as well. Thanks for the input so far - and keep the comments coming.

- Jouni